Are you a junior, senior, or graduate student looking for a paid internship for the 2013-2014 school year? Come work with Virginia Clean Cities!
The Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program (CCUWDP) is an initiative of Clean Cities, a government-industry partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Vehicle Technologies Program. Since the creation of the CCUWDP in 2010, Clean Cities has hosted more than 150 interns in more than 70 Coalitions.
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum.
• Assist in mapping of alternative fuel vehicle fueling stations and will assist existing stations in receiving alternative fuel vehicle refueling station signage on major Virginia highways
• Conduct market research and data analysis in the local market
• Develop and maintain a relationship with Virginia Tech’s EcoCAR 2 team
• Peer review and write a report on biofuels, liquefied petroleum gas, or hydraulic fracturing policy analysis for natural gas exploration
• Update alternative fuel vehicle, station, and production inventories
• Assist in writing the Virginia Clean Cities 2013 Annual Report
• Update social media and Virginia Clean Cities website
• Work with coalition stakeholders and staff to produce a video segment related to coalition activity
• Other duties as assigned by Argonne National Laboratory and Virginia Clean Cities
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit all application materials through JMU Joblink at https://joblink.jmu.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1375185486615.
Emailed materials will not be reviewed. The final deadline for applications is Friday, August 16, 2013.
Please contact Laura Bryant at email@example.com with questions.